By Jordan Upton
Have you thought about becoming a foster parent? Wondering what it may take?
The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services requires that potential foster parents meet these eligibility requirements:
● Be at least 21 years old
● Have a stable home and income
● Maintain a drug free environment
● Be willing to be finger printed and have a criminal records check
● Complete all required training and be licensed by the state of North Carolina
- AGAPE of NC asks also that foster parents are in good health, free from communicable diseases, and Christian.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in more information, please contact AGAPE of NC! Call the main office (919) 673-7816 or email email@example.com and inform us of your interest in becoming a foster parent. You will be assigned to a social worker who can provide specific information and start the process. The social workers employed by AGAPE will always be there to provide 24/7 support.